At Lorca Residencies (collectively, “Lorca Residence,” “we”, “us” and/or “our”), we respect your privacy. That is why we would like you to know what information we collect about you as you use our website (www.lorcaresidence.com).
1. What personal information we collect and why we collect it
The types of personal information Lorca Residence collects may include:
- Name, gender, contact information; business title, date and place of birth, nationality, passport and visa information.
- Billing information such as credit card details, billing address, and purchase history.
- Information and records related to conversations, including recording or monitoring of customer service calls.
- Additional contact information from third parties with which Lorca Residence does business with (e.g., travel agents or similar providers), such as email addresses that may be provided by travel agents.
- Information provided by individuals, companies or groups to make a reservation on others’ behalf.
- Geolocation data.
- Information obtained from other sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, and other third parties.
Why we collect this information:
Users can set their computer or mobile device to warn them each time a cookie is sent, and have the ability to turn off all cookies (except Flash cookies) through their browser. If users do not accept cookies, some features that are available on the website may be affected in a negative way, preventing users from performing certain transactions, use certain functionality, and access certain content.
3. Who we share your data with
Personal information provided in connection with a reservation is made available to Lorca Residence in order to fulfill the reservation request. After the stay, the information, including stay details and room type is retained to be able to improve future stays and general customer service.
4. How long we retain your data
We keep your personal information for as long as needed in order to provide you with services, as required by law, or as required to enforce our legal obligations and to protect our legal rights, and as otherwise set forth in this Policy.
5. What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on our site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
6. How we protect your data
We take reasonable precautions to keep all information obtained in connection with the our online services secure against unauthorized access and use, and we periodically review our security measures.
When you affirmatively provide us with Personal Information such as your name, address, phone number, credit card information, travel details, etc. while registering while making a reservation, your information is encrypted and transferred over a secure connection, available on most internet browsers. You can tell if you are accessing a secure server when the padlock icon found in most browsers appears locked and the first characters of our website address change from “http” to “https.” Please note that if you provide information outside of a secure server, we cannot guarantee that information is protected with appropriate safeguards. For example, do not use email to send us credit card, billing or other personally identifiable information, as email travels unencrypted and can be read by anyone who receives or intercepts it. Once your information reaches us, we store it behind a firewall, which is a security feature that is designed to block access to the information from outside of our network.
7. Updates to this policy
Lorca Residence may modify this policy from time to time. When we makes material changes to this policy, we will post a link to the revised Statement on the homepage. Any changes to this policy will become effective upon posting of the revised policy on the site. Use of the services following such changes constitutes acceptance of the revised policy then in effect.
8. Contact Lorca Residence
Questions about this policy or how we process personal information may be submitted us by email at (email here) or filling out the contact form here.